Thursday 13 May 2021

Think & Respond Chapters 6-10


This term my reading group is reading the book refugee. This week we read chapters 6-10. Last week it was 1-5, I posted my think and respond last week too. In the think and respond I had to answer some questions, one of them was about allowing another family to escape with your family and if you should.

So far some very interesting things have happened in the book. Josef's father gets out of jail, Mahmoud's home gets blown up and Isabel and her family are escaping Cuba. I think Josef's father's suspicions about the Nazi's coming after him are true, which is sad because they are finally leaving Germany and they are so happy. 

1 comment:

  1. Harper you have included some very thoughtful ideas! Kapai keep this up! I am glad to hear your loving the book so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.