Tuesday 30 July 2019

Respect

WALT use the word art tool to make a poster about RESPECT.

 To make this I had to come up with some words that related to respect. Once I had come up with the words, I used the word art tool to insert the words. I changed the fonts and the colours. Then I put them all on different angles. After I did that, I went on to explore and chose a background. I inserted my background and spread it over the whole page. I went on to arrange, and a drop down box appeared. I pressed order, and another drop down box appeared. I chose back to front so you could see my words. And that's how I made my word art poster on respect. Making this poster was really fun.

1 comment:

  1. WoW!! We have our own values at school like integrity, Ngakau and porihanga.
    When did you first learn your values?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.